9.22.2011

I started a new Moleskin journal

Why? You ask. Well because I am currently writing to my Dear Little One. John and I are expecting a baby Pope in April 2012! My first ultrasound is Tuesday. I am so excited. I took two home pregnancy tests and one while my parents, or should I say grandparents-to-be were visiting us. I keep looking down at my belly and thinking really? God planned this Little One to be in our lives as early as 2012. I am so blessed. I am so thankful and even more perplexing to me was finding a doctor but He is faithful and I love the staff and doctor. So, boy or girl?

No comments:

recently in blogging

Followers of Christ

My photo
So that every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father. Philippians 2:10-11