2.12.2013

Abigail's Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day from my sweetheart Abigail Norah!
She is 9 months. She took her first step this month on the 6th. 
Abi likes to play peek-a-boo with her blanket too. It's the sweetest thing. 
She has stolen John's and my heart. 
She is turning 1 in April if feels like it's coming up so soon. 
I am so thankful she is healthy and growing strong. She babbles and I know she wants to talk- she also loves when I read to her. This is so precious she will even turn the pages.
I sent this postcard out to our family members. 

No comments:

recently in blogging

Followers of Christ

My photo
So that every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father. Philippians 2:10-11